Welcome to Malvina Bartmanski Clinical Psychology
I provide in-person and virtual individual psychotherapy for adults ages 21 and up.
I practice an in-depth psychotherapy process to address the root causes of difficulties.
I believe that within you is a wise authentic self that can activate your healing.
I make use of an integrative/holistic approach to fit my client’s unique needs and circumstances. My psychotherapeutic method facilitates healing through a process of integration of distressing past life events and traumas.
In my practice, you will find a safe space and effective tools that help you to address all of the facets of your experience that may be creating dis-ease. My preferred manner of working are body/trauma-based methods such as somatic psychotherapy, BWRT and EMDR.
Individual psychotherapy involves one-on-one sessions once weekly or once every 2 weeks. I work with individuals 21 and older. This is not only for times of crisis but to assist individuals with personal growth and development. I work in manner to activate untapped potential.
What I treat
- Aggression problems
- Anxiety disorders and problems
- Complex PTSD
- Destructive behavioural patterns and habits
- Healing of painful and hurtful experiences that happened in the past
- Identity problems and disorders
- Impulse control problems
- Interpersonal problems
- Life crises and adjustment e.g. divorce, death of loved one, family murder, terminal illness, loss of job, financial crisis, etc.
- Mood disorders (Bipolar / Depression)
- Panic disorders and panic attacks
- Personal growth
- Post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)
- Psychobiological burnout
- Relationship Difficulties
- Self-image and assertiveness
- Stress problems
- Trauma (Acute / Developmental)
- Autoimmune conditions
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic pain
- Eating problems / weight problems / obesity
- Headaches: Migraines (vascular); Tension (muscle contraction)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Low energy levels
- Peptic ulcers
- Rehabilitation and adjustment e.g. the consequences of accidents, operations, injuries, etc.
- Sleeping problems and disorder
- Sexual dysfunctions and problems
Typically, neuropsychological assessments are employed to assess and diagnose for the following possible disorders:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) (motor vehicle accidents, falls, sport-related concussions)
- Degenerative brain disorders/Dementia (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease)
- Other progressive disorders (Multiple Sclerosis, drug- and alcohol-related disorders)
- Cerebrovascular accidents (strokes)
- Seizure disorders
- Capacity Evaluations: Can be completed to determine if an individual has the ability to make a variety of decisions or execute a variety of behaviors (e.g. capacity to live independently, financial capacity, etc.)
Fees, Payment and Cancellation
Standard session length is around 51-60 minutes, but longer sessions are available if required.
Please consult me for payment policy and fees.
I thank you for allowing me to accompany you on your journey of healing.