Welcome to Malvina Bartmanski Clinical Psychology
I practice an in-depth psychotherapy process to address the root causes of difficulties.
I believe that within you is a wise authentic self that can activate your healing.
I have a preferred manner of working. This is a psychobiological approach to healing called Spontaneous Healing Intrasystemic Process (SHIP®). This process is effective for both psychological and physical dis-ease. For more information please consult:
What I treat
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Headaches: Migraines (vascular); Tension (muscle contraction)
- Self-image and assertiveness
- Post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)
- Complex PTSD
- Anxiety disorders and problems
- Mood disorders (Bipolar / Depression)
- Somatoform disorders
- Sexual dysfunctions and problems
- Sleeping problems and disorders
- Personality problems and disorders
- Panic disorders and panic attacks
- Eating disorders
- Impulse control problems
- Identity problems and disorders
- Impacts positively on intimate and marriage relationships
- Psychobiological burnout
- Rehabilitation and adjustment e.g. the consequences of accidents, operations, injuries, etc.
- Life crises and adjustment e.g. divorce, death of loved one, family murder, terminal illness, loss of job, financial crisis, etc.
- Aggression problems
- Destructive behavioural patterns and habits
- Stress problems
- Bronchial asthma
- Peptic ulcers
- Eating problems / weight problems / obesity
- Trauma (Acute / Developmental)
- Chronic pain e.g. lower back pain
- Low energy levels
- Personal growth
- Healing of painful and hurtful experiences that happened in the past
- Interpersonal problems
- Autoimmune disorders
Typically, neuropsychological assessments are employed to assess and diagnose for the following possible disorders:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) (motor vehicle accidents, falls, sport-related concussions)
- Degenerative brain disorders/Dementia (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease)
- Other progressive disorders (Multiple Sclerosis, drug- and alcohol-related disorders)
- Cerebrovascular accidents (strokes)
- Seizure disorders
- Capacity Evaluations: Can be completed to determine if an individual has the ability to make a variety of decisions or execute a variety of behaviors (e.g. capacity to live independently, financial capacity, etc.)
Fees, Payment and Cancellation
Please consult me for payment policy and fees.
Generally speaking, I see clients once a week. For clients that have difficulty taking time off during work hours, evening appointments are available on certain days.
I thank you for allowing me to accompany you on your journey of healing.