I provide individual psychotherapy services for adults and psychological assessment services for adults, adolescents and children.
I practice an in-depth holistic therapy process to address the root causes of difficulties. I believe that within you is a wise authentic self that can activate your healing. I would be honored in guiding you to awaken this authentic self to allow you to transform your life, your relationships and yourself in a deep and meaningful way.
I work with, but am not limited to, the following:
- Adjustment disorders
- Anger management
- Anxiety (including panic & phobias)
- Chronic pain
- Life’s transitions
- Mood disorders (including depression & bipolar disorder)
- Neuropsychological disorders
- Personality disorders
- Psychosomatic issues (physical issues with psychological roots)
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual problems
- Sleep disorders
- Spiritual emergence/transpersonal states/spiritual integration
- Stress/lifestyle difficulties
- Trauma (PTSD, acute, developmental, & relational)
Although I have mentioned multiple diagnostic categories here, I prefer to understand individuals without diagnostic labels and rather as a consequence of the experiences that have shaped them. My preference is not to focus on pathology, but rather on healing and growth.
Typically, neuropsychological assessments are employed to assess and diagnose for the following possible disorders:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) (motor vehicle accidents, falls, sport-related concussions)
- Degenerative brain disorders/Dementia (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease)
- Other progressive disorders (Multiple Sclerosis, drug- and alcohol-related disorders)
- Cerebrovascular accidents (strokes)
- Seizure disorders
- Capacity Evaluations: Can be completed to determine if an individual has the ability to make a variety of decisions or execute a variety of behaviors (e.g. capacity to live independently, financial capacity, etc.)
Please also consult
Xanadu Body | Mind | Heart | Soul Integration Space
for more retreat information.
+2783 657 8074
19 Ryk Street Beverley Gardens Randburg 2194
Fees, Payment & Cancellation Policy
Generally speaking, I see clients once a week or once every two weeks. For clients that have difficulty taking time off work hours, late evening appointments are available on certain days.
I thank you for allowing me to accompany you on your journey of healing.