I practice an in-depth holistic psychotherapy process to address the root causes of difficulties. I believe that within you is a wise authentic self that can activate your healing. I would be honored in guiding you to awaken this authentic self to allow you to transform your life, your relationships and yourself in a deep and meaningful way.
I work with, but am not limited to, the following:
- Adjustment disorders
- Anger management
- Anxiety (including panic & phobias)
- Chronic pain
- Life’s transitions
- Mood disorders (including depression & bipolar disorder)
- Neuropsychological disorders
- Personality disorders
- Psychosomatic issues (physical issues with psychological roots)
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual problems
- Sleep disorders
- Spiritual emergence/transpersonal states/spiritual integration
- Stress/lifestyle difficulties
- Trauma (PTSD, acute, developmental, & relational)
Although I have mentioned multiple diagnostic categories here, I prefer to understand individuals without diagnostic labels and rather as a consequence of the experiences that have shaped them. My preference is not to focus on pathology, but rather on healing and growth.
I offer cognitive, neuropsychological and personality assessment.
Typically, neuropsychological assessments are employed to assess and diagnose for the following possible disorders:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) (motor vehicle accidents, falls, sport-related concussions)
- Degenerative brain disorders/Dementia (Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease)
- Other progressive disorders (Multiple Sclerosis, drug- and alcohol-related disorders)
- Cerebrovascular accidents (strokes)
- Seizure disorders
- Capacity Evaluations: Can be completed to determine if an individual has the ability to make a variety of decisions or execute a variety of behaviors (e.g. capacity to live independently, financial capacity, etc.)
Please also consult
Xanadu Body | Mind | Heart | Soul Integration Space
for more retreat information.
021-761-1188 (Crescent Clinic)
Fees, Payment & Cancellation Policy
Please consult me for payment policy and fees. I am contracted to medical aids.
Generally speaking, I see clients once a week or once every two weeks. For clients that have difficulty taking time off during work hours, evening appointments are available on certain days.
I thank you for allowing me to accompany you on your journey of healing.